Tuesday, February 14, 2006

At the Window

The Children are everywhere in Uganda. They are wonderful. They are very curious about us and want to be as close as they can get. This little one was at the window where we were meeting. I selected his face to paint out of the many who were also pressing thier faces to the window to get a peek at the visitors. White people are held in very high regard in Uganda.
This painting is 6x13 and is painted on a 140# cold press paper. If you are interested in this piece or in any of my other work please contact me at alan@missionarywatercolors.com.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger ming said...

absolutely amazing!

I'm a christian and an artist too..and the paintings amaze me.

there's something that happens when spirituality mixes with the creative process.

I would be honored if you would consider taking a month at

http://30dayartist.com

we showcase an artist who blogs every month.

and we have a decent nuber of hits.
your participation would be an asset to us, and a chance to reach a wider audiance.

please consider.
(note* we're booked till june/july)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home